Specific undergraduate admission requirements for applicants from the United Kingdom
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) OR
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) OR
- General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Level (GCE – “O” level) AND
- General Certificate of Education -Advanced Level (GCE – “A” level) OR
- General Certificate of Education -Advanced Subsidiary Level (GCE – “AS” level)
Minimum Academic Standard:
- 5 O-level academic passes with a C6 or better in academic subjects at secondary level. At least 2 'B' s or above are expected.
- 2 A-level passes with a C6 or better. 2 AS-level passes may be substituted for 1 A-level pass.
English Language Proficiency Required For Non-Native Speakers:
- TOEFL: 79 (iBT) 550 (PBT)
- IELTS: 6.0
- Alternatives available at http://www.uni.edu/intladm/english-proficiency
** Conditional admission may be considered for undergraduate students who are academically qualified but have low or no proof of English proficiency. These students will be tested upon arrival on campus and will be required to enroll in intensive English courses as necessary. You can view our conditional admission policy here: https://intladm.uni.edu/admission-policies.
To Apply, Please Submit:
- Completed application for admission at https://intladm.uni.edu/apply
- Official transcripts sent from your current and/or all prior academic institutions that you have attended to the UNI Office of Admissions (unofficial copies can be submitted for initial review)
- Official English test score reports (unofficial copies can be submitted for initial review)
- Financial statement and certification form
- $50 application fee
Transfer students are also accepted.
For Further Information, Please Contact Our Office: