This program is designed to enhance the student’s applied accounting research skills, communication skills, problem-solving capability, and other skills and knowledge required to be a successful professional accountant in public accounting, business, and government. Completion of this program will satisfy Iowa’s 150 hours of undergraduate college credit requirement for licensing as a CPA.
- International Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts sent from your current and/or all prior academic institutions that you have attended to the Office of Admissions
- B- or better in all upper level accounting classes
- Completion of Undergraduate degree with Intermediate Accounting I and II, Cost Accounting, Income Tax, Auditing and Accounting Information System
- Official TOEFL Score: 100 or IELTS: 7
- GMAT: 500+
- Minimum Admission Score - This is computed by multiplying your undergraduate GPA by 200 and then adding your GMAT score to the total.
- Open Enrollment
Graduate Assistantship Requirements:
- Students must complete and submit the Graduate College Assistantship Application and the Graduate College Scholarship Application form by February 1
Contact and More Information:
- Program of Study: https://catalog.uni.edu/collegeofbusinessadministration/accounting/#MAcc
- Departmental Website: https://business.uni.edu/graduate/accounting-macc
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org