The Master of Science program is flexible and designed to allow students, working with their advisory committee, to tailor a program to fit student interests and aspirations in biology.
Areas of Concentration Currently Available:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology
- Explore the research programs of faculty members in the department and discuss the possibility of working on your graduate degree with several faculty members. A faculty member must agree to work with you in order to be admitted into the program.
- International Application for Admission
- Official transcripts sent directly from your current and/or all prior academic institutions that you have attended to the Office of Admissions
- Official report of TOEFL score (550/79) or IELTS (6.5)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Applicant Statement addressing motivations for seeking degree at UNI, research interests, professional goals, and questions:
- What are you interested in Biology at UNI?
- What areas of Biology are of most interest to you?
- How will this program help you attain your future career goals?
- Open Enrollment
Graduate Assistantship Requirements:
- Students must complete and submit the Graduate College Assistantship Application and the Graduate College Scholarship Application form by February 1
Contacts and More Information:
- Program Of Study: https://catalog.uni.edu/collegeofhumanitiesartsandsciences/biology/#MSDegreeheading
- Department Website: https://biology.uni.edu/graduate-programs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com