The UNI one-year M.B.A. program is a best buy. The curriculum coupled with our modular scheduling is specifically designed to provide qualified students the opportunity to complete the M.B.A. program in a single year. Our M.B.A. is ideally suited for business majors and minors who have post-BA work experience and are ready for full-time graduate study in management. Full admission to the program by March 1 is required to apply for a graduate tuition scholarship or assistantship stipend.
For students without a Business bachelor's degree, a variety of online review materials are available for fundamental business preparation. Contact the MBA program directly to discuss your needs.
- International Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts sent directly from your current and/or all prior academic institutions that you have attended to the Office of Admissions
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale
- Official report of TOEFL score (550/79) or IELTS (6.5)
- Official report of GMAT score (500 minimum but 600+ preferred) Applicants with five or more years of work experience may request consideration for a waiver.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant Statement that answers the following three questions:
- Discuss your responsibilities in the most significant position you have held.
- Describe a personal accomplishment that adds evidence to your ability to pursue an MBA.
- How does this program fit into your future plans?
- Post-BA work experience recommended (2-5 years)
- Please note. The department considers the applicant’s overall profile plus post-bachelors-degree work experience. Minimum scores on all requirements do not necessarily guarantee admission.
- Spring Semester: January 1
- Fall Semester: July 1 or October 1
Graduate Assistantship Requirements:
- Students must complete and submit the Graduate College Assistantship Application and the Graduate College Scholarship Application form by February 1
Contacts and More Information:
- Program Of Study: https://catalog.uni.edu/collegeofbusinessadministration/#MasterofBusinessAdministration
- Department Website: https://business.uni.edu/graduate/mba-cedar-falls-admissions
- Email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org