Graduate students entering the program must have a valid teaching license. Students who complete the Master's degree receive a K-12 teacher librarian endorsement in the State of Iowa, added to their teaching license.
- International Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts sent directly from your current and/or all prior academic institutions that you have attended to the Office of Admissions. They must be mailed or sent electronically directly from the institution.
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale
- Official report of TOEFL score (79) or IELTS (6.5)
- Applicant Statement
- Writing Exam: School of Library Studies applicants should contact the School of Library Studies office ((319) 273-2050) or email@example.com for information about the proctored writing exam. The exam can be given on campus or at your location through a proctor. The exam is a timed essay/written response to a predetermined question.
- Fall Semester: April 1
Graduate Assistantship Requirements:
- Students must complete and submit the Graduate College Assistantship Application and the Graduate College Scholarship Application form by November 1
Contacts and More Information:
- Program Of Study: https://catalog.uni.edu/collegeofeducation/curriculumandinstruction/#schoollibrarystudiesmajorMA
- Department Website: https://coe.uni.edu/curriculum-instruction/school-library-studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com