Specific Undergraduate Admission Requirements relating to United Kingdom
Thank you for considering enrollment at University of Northern Iowa. The specific admission requirements relating to applicants from United Kingdom are as follows:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) OR
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) OR
- General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Level (GCE – “O” level) AND
- General Certificate of Education -Advanced Level (GCE – “A” level) OR
- General Certificate of Education -Advanced Subsidiary Level (GCE – “AS” level)
Minimum Academic Standard:
- 5 O-level academic passes with a C6 or better in academic subjects at secondary level. At least 2 'B' s or above are expected.
- 2 A-level passes with a C6 or better. 2 AS-level passes may be substituted for 1 A-level pass.
English Language Proficiency required for non-native speakers:
- TOEFL: 79 (iBT) 550 (PBT)
- IELTS: 6.0
- Alternatives available at http://www.uni.edu/intladm/english-proficiency
- Conditional admission available
To apply, please submit:
- Completed application for admission at www.uni.edu/intladm
- Official transcripts (copies can be sent for initial review)
- English test score reports
- Financial statement and certification form
- $50 application fee
Transfer students are also accepted.
For further information, please contact our office:
Phone: (319) 273-2281