Big Dreams. Big Goals. Big Future.
Realizing your dreams starts with taking courses that challenge you, conducting research that enlightens you and building relationships with professors who mentor you. Students do this every day at the University of Northern Iowa – a school in America’s Heartland that will help you succeed in big ways!
A Solid Reputation
- UNI is ranked No. 2 in U.S. News and World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges,” Best Regional Universities (Midwest) category for public universities.
- UNI is ranked No. 13 in the U.S. in affordability, accessibility and academic quality on the Midwestern Regional A-List by collegeatlas.org.
- UNI’s College of Business Administration has been named a Best Business School by The Princeton Review for the tenth consecutive year.
- Named as one of the 100 Best-Value Public Colleges by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine.
- Ranked No. 7 in the U.S. on Kiplinger’s list of Top 25 Universities and Colleges Under $30,000 per year.
- The cost of living in Iowa is well below the national average (www.bestplaces.net).